Auto, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
Excessive speed, text messaging, impatient drivers, cell phones, exhaustion behind the wheel
Today’s roadways are challenging even for the most alert, conscientious driver.
- Technological distractions coupled with more cars – and cyclists – than ever on the roads can be fatal.
- It is estimated that text messaging and technological distractions account for nearly one of every four serious motor vehicle accidents.
- Road signs and signage may be inadequate.
- Bicycle and pedestrian lanes may be poorly marked.
- Even pulling out of the parking lot from the mall – especially if visibility is compromised – can be dangerous.
- Defective tires, airbags, and gas tanks have caused serious injury and death.