Defense attorney Nick Andrews represents clients accused of DUI/DWI and felonies. He is a strong advocate for the rights of those who have been accused, ensuring that their rights are fully protected under the laws of the State of Washington.
Nick is known and regarded for his compassion, professionalism, integrity, diligence, and strong advocacy on behalf of his clients. He has significant experience with clients who struggle with mental health and chemical dependency issues. He was a presenter at a 2017 Continuing Legal Education seminar on “Defending Drug Cases,” which addressed treatment issues, drug court and DOSA issues.
Nick became a named partner at Campiche Andrews Horne PLLC in 2022. He has strong ties and a long record of service in the Pierce County Tacoma Bar Association, as well as Tacoma Pro Bono Legal Services, including:
- Pierce County Tacoma Bar Association’s Board of Trustees member, 2022-2024
- Pierce County Tacoma Bar Association’s Board of Trustees member, 2017-2019
- Pierce County Tacoma Bar Foundation President, 2018 – Present
- Pierce County Tacoma Bar Foundation Vice President, 2016-2018
- Pierce County Tacoma, Volunteer Legal Services, 2016-2017
- Kitsap Legal Services, Volunteer, 2005-2008
A graduate of Seattle’s O’Dea High School, and Indiana University (where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Policy Studies), Nick earned his JD from Seattle University School of Law in 2008 and shortly thereafter was admitted to the Washington State Bar.
Nick represents clients who are charged with felonies in the following categories:
- Domestic Violence
- Violent Crime
- Juvenile Law
- Sex Crime